Farm Market in Green Brook - Volunteer Needed!
FARM MARKET MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Township of Green Brook is seeking an energetic and motivated volunteer(s) to assist in the development of and subsequently manage a seasonal farm market in the Township.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Identify vendors to participate in the market
- Collect participation fees from vendors and provide receipts
- Inform vendors of State and Township public health rules and facilitate compliance with health department
- Create marketing materials, distribute materials, and post signs advertising farm market
- Identify vendor locations at farm market site and designate
- Oversee market setup and take-down
- Direct vendors to designated locations
- Monitor weather and cancel market as necessary
- Respond to vendors and new vendors’ inquiries
- Attend farm market
- Advertise farm market through various means, including social media
The ideal individual is personable and professional, supportive of eating local, passionate about healthy eating, and a Green Brook resident. Would be happy to consider more than one person and/or a team effort to make a Farm Market in Green Brook a reality! Interested parties should contact Kelly Cupit at firstname.lastname@example.org.